Learning Mentor required near Thurrock
- Do you have experience working in education?
- Are you available immediately?
- Do you have experience working with challenging behaviour?
We are currently working with an organisation near Thurrock who are looking for confident individuals who are passionate about making a difference to the vulnerable young people in their setting.
The students are aged between 5 and 16, they all have behavioural issues and come from a range of backgrounds. The role will be to work as a 1:1 mentor, supporting the children in their learning. These students have difficulties concentrating and keeping focused so perseverance and a positive attitude is key in this role.
If you have experience in a similar setting or feel confident in at least 3 of the following please email your CV to email@example.com
• Youth/Community work experience
• SEN experience
• Residential support/care worker
• Criminology, Psychology, Drama, Music Degree
• Sports coaching qualification or background
• Team Teach/ SKIP,CPI, MAPA physical intervention training
• Youth Offending Services
• Supporting NEET
• Challenging behaviour within an out of school setting
• Teaching/Learning support Assistance/ numeracy and literacy support
• Outgoing and fun personality
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)