Reading Recovery Teaching Assistant Required in Oldham Primary Schools.
- Position of supporting children on a small group basis to raise reading attainment.
- Working in modern schools in the Oldham area.
- Competitive Pay Rates and opportunity to progress.
Are you looking for a reading support positions in Oldham?
I am recruiting for staff who have previous experience of delivering targeted reading interventions to help push children’s reading ages.
You will be required to…
• Provides direct instruction to students identified as eligible for reading services in individual, small group, and/or full classroom settings.
• Uses identified needs to guide the learning process toward student achievement of district’s reading/language arts content standards. Establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units and projects using formal and informal assessment data obtained from students.
• Uses a variety of instructional techniques and literacy materials consistent with reading/language arts content standards and the needs and capabilities of the individuals or student groups involved.
Please go to www.teachingpersonnel.com/register to join Teaching Personnel. A consultant will contact you up on receipt of your enquiry.