Learning Support Assistant - Cheadle
- Learning Support Assistant roles available - Cheadle
- Permanent positions available
- Opportunities to attend an excellent range of CPD courses
A large specialist school in Cheadle requires Learning Support Assistants to work within KS2 classes. Pupils within the school have a range of learning, communication, multi-sensory and physical needs and a number of students with autism spectrum condition. The role will require you to support the Teacher with individual programmes for pupils specifically with PMLD, along with daily activities within the school.
The school require people with the following skill set;
• GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above, or level 2 equivalent in literacy and numeracy
• Previous experience in a teaching assistant or care environment
• Previous experience working with pupils with PMLD
• Previous experience delivering personal care
• Experience working with children and young adults with multi sensory impairments and/or complex learning difficulties and disabilities
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Good written and verbal communication skills
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively, register your details on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com .