High demand for secondary teachers of Science
- Stockton and Redcar Schools
- Top rates of pay, up to £193 for Long Term positions* (qualifying criteria apply)
- Positions vary from day to day and long term roles
We are currently experiencing very high demand for secondary teachers of Science for a number secondary schools in the Middlesbrough area. Positions vary from day to day and long term roles, with a number of schools looking to establish a supply of regular, local teachers for replacement cover. You will need to quickly form good working relationships with departmental staff and build positive relationships with pupils.
We have full and part time positions available, meaning we can find you a role that fits your lifestyle. We also have strong links with schools in Stockton and Redcar if you have transport and are willing to travel.
We require teachers who:
• Have an admirable work ethic and a be a proven classroom practitioner.
• Are prudent, pragmatic, enthusiastic, and dependable.
• Are adaptable and flexible – be able to work at short notice when required.
• Have recent teaching experience and knowledge of the National Curriculum.
The benefits of working with Teaching Personnel are as follows;
• Top rates of pay, up to £193 for Long Term positions* (qualifying criteria apply)
• Weekly Pay
• No need to use a third party payroll provider or umbrella scheme (increasing your net pay)
• Guaranteed Pay Schemes available* (qualifying criteria apply)
• A Personal Education Consultant
• Loyalty Rewards Scheme
• Varied work opportunities
If you want the best variety of long term, permanent contract, intervention or supply work, as a candidate, you have to be registered with Teaching Personnel.
To find out more or apply your (or if you know anyone who would be interested) please contact Meaghan Baird on 0191 223 5074 or email firstname.lastname@example.org