URGENT TEACHER OF PHYSICS REQUIRED IN CHORLEY FROM SEPT 2015
- ASAP start - maternity cover until April 2016, at least
- Temp post with the opportunity to be made permanent after a successful placement.
- Negotiable pay dependant on experience.
Are you a newly qualified or experienced Physics teacher looking for a temporary post to start ASAP? Due to a maternity leave within their Science faculty, our client school require a Physics teacher on a full-time basis. This is an excellent opportunity to teach in a supportive school with modern facilities and hard working pupils, further information below.
• Full time Physics teaching job (ASAP start)
• Supportive Chorley school in a good location
• Initial supply rate of pay £90 - £160 per day (negotiable based on experience)
• All Physics teachers considered (NQT or experienced)
• The candidate MUST have QTS status.
The incoming Physics teacher will be working in this supportive department, teaching across both key stages taking on full departmental responsibilities for marking and planning. You will be given all the support needed by the department and invited to attend CPD and school courses, this is initially a temporary maternity cover until April 2016 with the potential to be made permanent, so apply ASAP if you are interested.
The school has excellent transport links, being located 5 minutes from the M55 and M6 with close links to the M61. There are easily accessible transport links from the city centre of Chorley with local bus routes close to the school.
All Physics teachers interested in this post are urged to get in touch as the school are looking to interview ASAP.
Please register on our website at http://www.teachingpersonnel.com/register or contact Hayley on 01772 842155 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY)