Teacher of Physics required for Northumberland
- Earn up to £170 per day
- Opportunity for flexible working
- Access to a range of CPD opportunities
Teaching Personnel is currently recruiting a Physics specialists to work in a range of schools across Northumberland.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- experience of delivering lessons to at least Key Stages 3 and 4
- ideally able to teach to A-level
- experience in current assessment practice
- drive to raise attainment and motivate others
- creativity, flexibility and resilience
If you are interested in applying, please send your most recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).