Science Teacher required in an SEN school in Wheatley
- Are you you looking for a rewarding role?
- Do you want a challenge?
- Are you passionate about working with children?
An SEN school in Wheatley are looking for a Science Teacher to start ASAP.
Knowledge and qualifications required:
• Qualified teacher status.
• Education to degree level (or equivalent experience)
• Additional qualifications in working with pupils with special educational needs
• To have experience of de-escalation or be prepared to undertake training in this
Skills and Abilities:
• Problem solving, creative thinking, team working, quality focus, customer service, report writing and people management.
• An ability to use Information Technology effectively.
Personal qualities required:
• Must be able to build effective relationships with difficult children and young people.
• Must be an approachable and caring personality with integrity.
• Must have flexibility, strength of character and resilience.
• Must be adaptable and willing to accept guidance and support.
• Must be able to be a good role model to pupils.
• Must have the ability to remain calm in challenging situations.
• Must have a positive solution focused approach to challenging situations.
• Must be emotionally literate.
• Must be physically fit and able to engage in a range of activities with the pupils.
If you are an enthusiastic and proactive individual and would like to apply for this position, please contact Yasmine by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0118 907 1532.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.