PE teacher Northampton
- £100 - £150 per day
- Frequent opportunities to work in a variety of schools across Northamptonshire
- Flexible schedule to suit your needs
Are you a qualified PE teacher looking for fixed term work this academic year?
Due to an ever increasing demand for qualified PE teachers to cover absences, our client schools in Northampton and surrounding areas have a number of opportunities for daily supply, short term and fixed term cover appointments.
Highlights of working as a cover PE teacher;
* Start and finish in line with school day (no additional responsibilities)
* Regular work in a number of schools with needs for Physical Education cover
* Earn priority and continuity bookings in a number of our big client schools
You will need to have previous experience delivering PE lessons to secondary aged pupils and working in secondary schools previously. A PGCE or relevant teaching based qualification required.
If you live in Northampton or surrounding areas and have your own transport or the ability to easily access public transport links, please apply right away to begin benefitting from the increasing number of cover opportunities for PE teachers.
If you are interested and available to start working right away, please apply via the link below, send a full CV to email@example.com or call Sarah Call on 01604 521222