SEN TA required in Crawley to work with pupils with MLD
- • Hours Monday – Friday 8.30 -3.30
- • Lovely SEN school with great career progression
- • Competitive rate of pay depending on experience and training
At Teaching Personnel, we are currently recruiting for a Teaching Assistant in Crawely who has previously worked with pupils with Social Emotional and Mental Health Difficulties (SEMH), Moderate Learning Disabilities (MLD), and Autism.
The core aim of the school is to improve education and life chance of vulnerable pupils. The school cater for girls aged 11-18 years old with SEMH, MLD and Autism.
• Good OFSTED rating
• Excellent residential facilities for pupils.
• Small classes lots of TA support
• Competitive rates of pay
The position is within this SEN school and would be challenging but highly rewarding. Particular personal or professional experience of supporting individuals with SEMH, MLD and Autism is highly desirable.
• Familiar using either PEC’S, Makaton or BSL.
• Trained in Team Teach
• Confident working with children 1:1 or small groups
• Confident supporting another member of staff.
• Hands on and not afraid to get stuck in
We require candidates to apply who are passionate in assisting children with Special Educational Needs to access the curriculum. The school is particularly keen to have candidates who are proactive, empathetic, engaging and creative.
Should you require any additional information about this exciting opportunity or indeed to apply for the position, please contact your SEN specialist consultant Nicole Totterdell on 01189071531 or by email at nicole.totterdell@teachingpersonnel .com