Maths Teacher - Teacher of Mathematics
- Mixed comprehensive Secondary school in Salford town centre, rated 'Good' by Ofsted
- Planning, delivering and assessing Maths lessons to students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
- MPS to match your experience, up to £33,160
Are you a Secondary Maths Teacher seeking a new, rewarding career within a supportive Maths department? Our partner school, located in Salford are looking to appoint a Teacher of Maths, initially for one term from January 2017, to teach students across Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four. The large comprehensive school are looking for the successful Teacher of Maths to partake in some aspects of departmental planning and assessing within the Maths department.
The Secondary School is situated near to Salford town centre, and is accessible via the M602. Public transportation links can also be used to access the school throughout the week. The school is rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, and currently has over 700 pupils on roll. The appointed Maths teacher will be fully supported by the well established Maths department within the school.
• Full time position, initially for one term, with a possible extension for the suited Teacher of Maths
• Ofsted rated ‘Good’ school, making consistent improvements in all areas of development
• Accessible via public transportation links
• Pay to match your Scale Point, up to £33,160
In order to be considered for this position, you must have a track record of raising attainment across KS3 and KS4 Maths within previous positions, and a range of effective classroom management strategies.
Both newly qualified and experienced Maths teachers are welcome to apply for this post. Teachers of Maths who are interested in this position are urged to send a full CV to email@example.com. For additional information, please call the Manchester North Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1797