Mathematics teacher Manchester
- MPS/UPS per annum on offer (Pro-rota to 0.6)
- Part-time timetable from October half term
- Opportunity to earn permanent status in Mathematics department
Are you a qualified Mathematics teacher looking for a part time position starting after October half term?
Due to a maternity absence, our client school has the need for a suitably skilled and qualified Mathematics teacher to join them on a long term basis teaching a part time Mathematics timetable.
- £110 - £165 pay day on supply
- Part time Mathematics teaching post until July 2017
- Excellent opportunity to progress onto schools contract
Our client school is a newly built state of the art secondary with attached primary phase in Harpurhey, Manchester with excellent public transport links via tram and bus routes. The school was built in 2010, and the students benefit from state of the art technology and modern provisions for learning including iPads, Macs and interactive learning bases ensuring all types of learners can access the curriculum. The interactive learning bases encourage a collaborative approach to teaching and learning and students and staff work in partnership to help promote a climate for learning.
“We are looking to appoint a skilled Mathematics teacher from after October half term to join our fast paced learning environment, and anyone with previous experience team teaching or delivering in learning bases will be highly advantageous” – Head of Mathematics
Requirements of Mathematics teacher post;
- PGCE in Mathematics
- Previous experience teaching Mathematics at GCSE
- Desire to raise attainment and encourage pupil progress in Mathematics
If you would like to apply for this post, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Miles on 0161 242 1794.