NQT placements for Russell Group Graduates – East London | September 2016
- Are you a Russell Group Graduate that’s finishing up a PGCE in the summer of 2016?
- Are you looking for an NQT placement for September?
- Would you like your first placement to be in an Outstanding’ school?
If the above interest you, then these are the upcoming Russell Group University graduate NQT positions that are available for September 2016.
• Outstanding’ graded Newham Academy – Maths/Economics
• Good’ graded Ilford Secondary School – PE & Science – Interviewing week ending September 2nd
• Good’ with Outstanding features Grade Ilford Secondary school – Geography – Interviewing week ending September 2nd
• Outstanding’ graded Newham School – 3 English – Interviewing now
• Outstanding’ graded Romford Secondary School – Humanities, ICT, and Business Studies – Interviewing now
These clients have always come through Teaching Personnel when searching for their candidates. The schools collectively, have had 6 of our Russell Group University graduates as TA’s - all four have been offered salaried teacher training placements to start in September 2016.
These schools are now looking to recruit NQT’s through us as they are expanding.
The reason why this is a GROUP advert is because these schools are all working together under a trust – All recruitment is going through one specific Outstanding’ school, once interviewed the successful candidates will be placed in the school that best fits them.
The Outstanding’ school, which is on Boris’s GOLD SCHOOL list, are specifically looking for Russell Group University graduates with a 1st or 2.1 degree in the relevant subjects - The school will consider candidates who are still in their final year of study.
To be considered for this opportunity please email your CV to Luke at Luke.Watters@Teachingpersonnel.com - Please note – that if you are still in your final year of study – please add your predicted grade to your CV.