Maths Teacher, Chester
- MPS/UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
- Full time temporary position in a large mixed comprehensive Secondary School
- Ofsted graded ‘Good’ with ‘Outstanding’ pupil behaviour
Are you a qualified Maths Teacher in search of a new rewarding path within education? Do you have a strong background in raising attainment and examples of positive behaviour management strategies? If so, this role may be perfect for you.
Our partner school, located in Chester are currently seeking to appoint a Maths teacher to join their dynamic Maths department. This position is initially being offered on a full time temporary basis, with the prospect of a longer term position for the appointed teacher.
Located in South Chester, the large mixed comprehensive Secondary School is accessible via public transportation links. The school currently has over 900 people on roll, and pride themselves on ensuring every child can achieve excellence.
• Full time temporary position
• MPS/UPS depending on previous experiences (£22,224 - £37,871)
• Teaching Mathematics to Key Stage Three and Key Stage Four
• Full support from the Maths department
• Access to a range of CPD courses
Both experienced and newly qualified Maths teachers are welcome to apply for this position. If you are interested in this position, please contact Celena in the Liverpool Secondary Office of Teaching Personnel.
For further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call 0151 285 4258 immediately.