Special Needs Teaching Assistants Required for Primary School based in Acton
- Well known Primary School with a 1 year contract based in a KS1 Class
- School based 10 minutes walk from Acton Central Station
- Excellent professional development opportunities
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a Primary School based 10 minutes away from Acton Central Station. They are looking for a teaching assistant to join their team in November within their nursery or reception. They are looking for a dedicated teaching assistant to work 1:1 with pupils within the classroom.
* Working within Nursery or KS1
* Working 1:1 with no more then 2 pupils
* 8:30-3:45pm, Monday to Friday
* You must be able to commit for at least one year
* You must be able to commute to Acton on a daily basis
Desired experience and qualifications:
* At least 3-6months experience working with children in Nursery or Reception
* Experience of working with children who have special educational needs such as Autism, Speech and Language Needs, ADHD or Physical Needs.
* You must hold a CACHE Level 2/3 or a Degree.
* Experience of PECS or Makaton is desirable.
In order to apply for this job please contact Preeti on 020 8832 1960 or simply send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com