IT Teacher Required - Manchester
- IT Teacher Required for Long Term Post in Wythenshawe Unit?
- Are you looking for a long term IT post?
- Are you looking for the opportunity to deliver personalised education?
A specialist unit for secondary aged pupils with social, emotional & mental health difficulties based in Manchester are seeking to employ an experienced IT teacher on a long term basis. They are looking for an experienced IT teacher for 5 days a week which could potentially turn into a permanent position.
You will need to:
• Prepare lessons and teaching materials
• Mark and assess work
• Manage class behaviour
• Work with other professionals such as educational psychologists
• Discuss pupils' progress with parents and carers
• Attend meetings and training
• Teach classes of different ages and abilities
• Meeting individual needs and providing the treatment, care and support that people rightly expect and deserve
Pay ranges between £120 and £140 per day dependent upon experience
All teachers interested will need to email email@example.com with a copy of their CV highlighting relevant experience or additionally call on 0161 242 1795 for more information.