Teacher of ICT & Computing - Derby
- £100 - £140 per day (depending on experience)
- Long-term position
- Access to exclusive CPD academy
A rapidly improving school north of Derby city centre with a “positive & vibrant ethos” are looking to appoint a suitably qualified teacher of ICT & Computer science from October half term. The position in question is full-time through until at least christmas with a high possibility of continuing after that for the right person.
To be considered:
• You must hold QTS or QTLS
• Have recent relevant experience in a secondary school or college teaching ICT & computing
• Have obtainable employment references from within the last 6 years
• Have or be willing to obtain a DBS registered with the update service
Trials for this role are occurring immediately so do not delay in getting in touch if you could be interested.
Please either apply with an up to date CV OR call Douglas Scott at Teaching Personnel for further information 0115 845 6405