History Teacher - Milton Keynes
- supportive school
- Competitive daily rates of up to £150 per day, paid weekly
- School rated 'Good' by Ofsted
History Teacher – Milton Keynes
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a secondary school in Milton Keynes to find a qualified secondary teacher of History to start as soon as possible. Due to recent expansion this opportunity has arisen. The school are happy to consider newly qualified teachers as well as experienced.
The school boasts excellent new facilities in order to give staff and students the best platform to develop in.
In order to be successful in this role you must meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Strong History/RE Subject knowledge
• Able to start a new teaching position in September 2016
• Strong classroom management skills
To apply or to discuss similar positions then please call Abby on 01604 521222 or email your CV to abby.udale@teaching personnel.com