Science Teacher needed
- competitive pay
- full and part time available
- good school
The vision within the Science faculty at OSA is to inspire students to understand the world they live in through learning science; this is achieved by offering students a broad and balanced curriculum that allows for clear progression from KS3 to KS5.
The Science faculty is very successful, results have shown a significant improvement since opening as an academy with results for students improving year on year to exceed national expectations, thanks to the hard work and dedication of both teachers and students alike. This academy is a “good school” (Ofsted), well on its way to being outstanding.
They encourage all students to be the best that they can be, seeing each individual as unique, with their own strengths and areas to improve. Students enjoy their lessons; they are inspired to be inquisitive about their learning; staff provide each one of them with personalised academic challenge that enables them to realise their potential.
The ideal candidate will:
• be a good classroom practitioner with a strong record of achieving good outcomes and a clear commitment to helping students reach their full potential
•possess a high level of professionalism
• have a desire to develop excellence and be an outstanding teacher
• be a committed team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• share the Principal’s vision to offer an exceptional education for all students on a day to day basis We can offer you:
• an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation, where you will have access to promotion opportunities and superb professional development
• a happy and supportive work environment, with high expectations of staff and students
To be put forward for this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01245 206760