General Cover Teacher - Derbyshire
- £110 - £140 per day
- On-going work
- Access to CPD academy
Are you looking for more flexibility in your work and a better work life balance?
Have you considered working as an agency supply teacher?
Teaching Personnel are the largest teaching agency in the UK operating nationally with a huge number of client schools. At the moment due to continued growth the Derbyshire area we are on the look out for both fully qualified and newly qualified teachers who are flexible to consider the varying array of exciting opportunities that they are working on!
We’d love to hear from you if:
• You have recently left a permanent role and you’re looking to consider new options
• You are already working on supply through an agency and are looking to expand your horizons
• You have a contract coming to an end and are eager to see what else awaits you
As an agency we are always receiving requests from schools looking for part-time, full-time short-term and long-term covers as such, we can offer you flexible on-going work without the stresses of numerous departmental meetings, ofsted inspections & SLT observations, the list goes on…
As the markets leading agency we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Work options that suit your schedule (both day to day and long-term)
• Access to industry leading CPD academy & training
• A dedicated consultant who works on your behalf to source new opportunities
In order to register with Teaching Personnel you must ensure that we are able to obtain two ‘good’ employment references from recent teaching work completed spanning at least 1 year. In addition to this, you must have a recent in date DBS certificate registered with the update service OR be willing to obtain one, other T&C’s apply.
Please apply now with an updated CV and one of our consultant will endeavour to call you to discuss your experiences.