General cover teachers
- Regular day to day supply teaching
- Daily pay rates up to £120 per day
- Working within schools that match your preferences
Fully qualified teachers needed for day to day supply support to Secondary schools in Tameside.
If you are a fully qualified teacher simply looking for day to day supply work rather then a longer term placement please apply to register your interest.
Teaching Personnel works closely with a number of schools in the Tameside Borough to support their cover requirements. Due to a high level of staff sickness currently being experienced in schools this term we are looking for teachers who are available for part time, day to day work immediately.
What we look for in a teacher:
• QTS or NQTS
• Proven track record and experience in secondary schools
• Suitable teaching references and a fully enhanced DBS
• Ability to be flexible and meet the professional expectations of the school
Benefits to you:
• Regular teaching work with schools that match your personality and character
• Negotiable rate of pay which falls in line with your scale (M1-M6) up to £140 per day
• Gain experience in a wide range of secondary schools aiding your development
• Flexible work schedule and online diary showing your availability
• Round the clock support from a team of experienced consultants
As well as Tameside we work closely with schools in Oldham, Stockport and Manchester so can certainly keep you busy with suitable teaching opportunities.
To register your interest in this position please apply below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To discuss the opportunities and role in more detail please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary branch on 0161 242 1794.