Are you a qualified teacher looking for supply teaching in secondary schools?
- All trained teachers welcome to apply - newly qualified and experienced
- Part and full time daily work available; absence, course and sickness cover
- Work in schools local to you across central and south Northamptonshire
If you are looking for some regular supply work in Northamptonshire high schools and would like to experience a range of environments Teaching Personnel are holding open registrations for qualified teachers. As the market leading supply agency, we are best placed to offer you supply work in a range of high schools across Northamptonshire. Benefits of registering with Teaching Personnel for supply work include;
- Full and part time supply teaching opportunities in a variety of schools
- The chance to gain experience in schools ranging from Ofsted 1 to 4
- Negotiable rate of pay in line wit your experience; up to £130 per day
- Daily and weekly cover, emergency morning and advanced work
If you are a qualified teacher seeking regular supply work in a range of schools, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We are accepting applications from newly qualified or experienced secondary teachers, further education trained teachers and also cover supervisors with experience covering full classes. You MUST have a DBS certificate on the update service, (or be willing to apply) and suitable references.
Email a CV to email@example.com