EYFS Teaching Assistant, M14
- Experience working in EYFS essential
- Experience working with ASC beneficial
- Full time post in 'GOOD' primary school
A Primary School in Central Manchester (M14) is currently seeking a well-experienced teaching assistant for a primary school based in the heart of Manchester. This larger than average primary school is seeking a Teaching Assistant to join their EYFS team on a long term basis. The Teaching Assistant will be expected to support a child with severe ASC in a SEN provision within the school. They will also be expected to assist other children with additional needs where necessary.
Candidates will be required to:
• Assist in the delivery of high quality learning programs to pupils, some of whom have special education needs within mainstream education.
• Differentiate the National Curriculum to meet the needs of pupils with SEN within mainstream education.
• Devise schemes of work and adapt lesson plans and curriculum projects to meet the above
This 2 form entry primary school boasts an ‘encouraging’ environment for both staff and students and is hoping to secure a Teaching Assistant who would add to the happy and caring ethos of the school. The post is to start ASAP and will run up until the summer. The ideal candidate will have experience supporting SEN in EYFS.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call into the Manchester Central Branch on 0161 242 1796.