Strong, intelligent and caring Role models needed in Southwest London Primary schools
- Make a real difference by helping pupils who need extra guidance and support in the classroom
- Work in schools that offer excellent support and opportunities
- Work with an ex teacher who will be able to find the perfect role for you.
Teaching Personnel is working with several primary schools across South West London (Wandsworth, Twickenham, Lambeth, Merton & Richmond) who require Positive Behaviour Mentors to work 1:1 with primary aged children with social, emotional and behavioural difficulties.
You will be asked:
* To respond effectively to any behaviour incidents that take place involving students
* To identify those who need extra help in overcoming issues relating to attendance or behaviour
* To develop a 1:1 relationship with pupils receiving support
* To create and maintain effective strategies to enforce positive behaviour
* To maintain an accurate account of behaviour incidents
Ideal qualifications include:
* BA (Hons) Degree in Youth Work (or similar)
* Any City & Guilds Youth Work qualification (or similar)
* Level 2 or Level 3 Certificate in Youth Work Practice (or similar)
* NOCN Level 2 Certificate in Youth Work Practice (or similar)
* Team Teach Certificate (or similar)
We are looking for committed, engaging and dedicated support workers who are available to work full time hours, Monday to Friday, 08:30 - 16:00.
If you are interested in this position please call Rajesh on 0208 605 2631 or email your CV to email@example.com.
“Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).”
YOU CAN SPEED UP THE PROCESS BY APPLYING DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE 24/7 AT www.teachingpersonnel.com YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER BASIC DETAILS AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK THE SAME DAY.