Primary Schools in Wimbledon in need of EYFS experts
- Work in a 2 form entry school that provides superb support.
- Many other opportunities in schools located along the Victoria and Northern line tube stations.
- Join an agency that understand the needs of the modern day school and teacher.
Teaching Personnel have been asked to assist a Primary School in Wimbledon as they seek to appoint a proactive Early Years Teacher for their Reception class on a temporary supply basis.
The Early Years Teacher position is to commence immediately.
Applications are welcome from suitably qualified and experienced Early Years Teachers who:
• Will be prepared to take on leadership responsibilities and to work collaboratively with the Early Years Foundation Stage team.
• Have a clear understanding of what constitutes outstanding Early Years practice
• Have high levels of organisation and the ability to plan effectively to meet children’s individual needs
• Show a commitment to developing creative resources and schemes of work.
This is a growing and inclusive Primary School which has demonstrated rapid improvement over recent years, achieving a rating of ‘Good with Outstanding Features’ by Ofsted. High value is placed on its strong links with the local community and the leadership team work closely with parents to ensure that all of the pupils achieve. Staff and Pupils alike are proud of their school community, treating each other with mutual respect and displaying tolerance of each other’s differences. The Head Teacher and Governors have a strong commitment to developing staff and offer amazing support and opportunities for career development.
If you are interested in this position please call Will on 0208 605 2631 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU CAN SPEED UP THE PROCESS BY APPLYING DIRECTLY ON OUR WEBSITE 24/7 AT www.teachingpersonnel.com YOU ONLY NEED TO ENTER BASIC DETAILS AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK THE SAME DAY.