English Graduate Teaching Assistant
- £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
- Opportunity to attend CPD courses to improve skill set
- Great experience to enhance PGCE applications
English graduate required for Teaching Assistant position in September.
Do you have an English based degree and are looking to share your skills and knowledge within a Secondary School environment? Are you thinking of completing a PGCE application in the future, and want recent experience in an educative setting?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to find enthusiastic English graduates who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of children. Schools across Greater Manchester are welcoming graduates to work on a 1:1 basis and in small targeted groups to raise attainment across the English department.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences
• Opportunity to develop additional skills through CPD courses
• Great experience to enhance PGCE application
• 1:1 and small group work with pupils who cannot fully engage in English lessons
• Full support from the well established English department
Our partner schools offer a range of work, including short term and longer positions. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a full CV to email@example.com.
Additionally, English graduates who require further information, please call the Manchester Secondary Branch of Teaching Personnel on 0161 242 1794