English Teacher Oldham
- £22,467 - £38,250 per annum
- Full time English teaching post from 26th September
- Large secondary school with excellent parking facilities and neighbouring local tram station
English teacher – Teacher of English
Supply position for a secondary English teacher in Oldham. All newly qualified or experienced English teachers looking for long term with supply with a view to moving on to a school based contract are welcome to apply. The position will commence the week of the 26th September.
- English teaching post – September 2016 start
- Main pay scale on a supply rate (up to £160 per day)
- Located near the Austerlands area of Oldham, away from heavy traffic
- School made quantifiable leaps of progress under new leadership
Located in a rural, leafy area of Oldham, this is a mixed secondary school with state of the art facilities housed in a modern build. The school has a need for an English teacher to join them on a supply basis initially, but there is a high likelihood this post will result in a school contract. During the post, the incoming English teacher will work closely with the existing members of the department to ensure a high standard of collaborative teaching is delivered across Key Stages 3 and 4. Since the appointment of a new Head and a restructuring in the SMT, there have been a number of key changes which have lead to quick and sustainable improvements in teaching and learning.
You will join a large department with a wide array of experienced teachers who will be able to support you during the transition to the school, and will benefit from weekly CPD. The faculty have lead the school in pupil progress and attainment in recent years and the incoming English teacher will be expected to consistently deliver a high calibre of lesson which engages students across age and ability ranges.
If you would like to apply to this full time English teacher position, call Miles on 0161 242 1794 or send your CV to email@example.com