GSCE ENGLISH AND MATHS TEACHER NEEDED FOR ALTERNATIVE PROVISION IN NOTTINGHAM!!!
- Competitive rate of pay.
- Opportunity for CPD training; TeamTeach, Autism and SEN courses.
- Exciting long-term opportunity in a thriving alternative provision.
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of an 'Alternative Provision' in Nottingham, working with young people who are permanently excluded, or on the verge of exclusion from mainstream schools. The provision offers vocational subjects like Construction, Hair and Beauty, Health and Social Care, Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair, and Functional Skills (English/Maths/ICT).
The role is a long-term position till the end of the academic year on a 2 day a-week basis. The days are to be confirmed.
The provision are looking for a motivated individual who has experience in teaching English and Maths at GCSE level, along with working with students with behavioural issues and learning challenges.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Experience in teaching English and Maths at GCSE level (Entry level).
- Experience in working with students who have behavioural issues and learning difficulties/challenges.
- A proven track record in pupil attainment for hard-to-reach learners.
- Particular behaviour management training, for example TeamTeach, MAPA.
If you're interested in the role please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com or contact 0115 8456405.