English Teacher Vacancy - 2 Terms - January 2017 Start
- UK QTS Required & suitable for newly qualified or experienced teachers
- Apply ASAP for immediate consideration and interview
- M1-UPS Scale (negotiable depending on experience)
Teaching Personnel are actively seeking a Teacher of English to work within a Secondary Academy in St Helens for the Spring & Summer term.
The successful English Teacher will enjoy working within magnificent surroundings and with outstanding features which include; advanced science laboratories, a modern ICT network and a fully equipped technology suite. Students benefit from spacious and stylish surroundings and can enjoy social interaction in both indoor and outdoor situations.
Noted by OFSTED “The exceptional leadership of the Principal and his immediate team have ensured that this school has rapidly improved. It is now good, and is improving further across all aspects of its work."
Leadership within our client school is highly regarded within the Liverpool Catholic Archdiocese cluster of schools.
Particular highlights of this English post;
• Full time English position commencing in January for 2 terms (permanent contract for the ideal candidate at the end of the academic year)
• Working in a highly respected school where students achieve well academically
• Student pupil behaviour and engagement graded Good by Ofsted
Spanish teachers wishing to apply for this role should have:
• DBS registered on the update service (we can assist with getting this if you don’t have one)
• QTS or NQT status
• Available in January 2017
To apply for this excellent opportunity, please email your CV/cover note to Scott.Wilkinson@teachingpersonnel.com or call 0151 285 4258 immediately.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS - Full assistance provided (AGY).