English Teacher required for Alternative Provision near Thurrock
- Are you and English Specialist?
- Do you have a proven track record with raising attainment?
- Is behaviour management one for your strengths?
We are looking for innovative staff, with a positive track record of managing behaviour, to join a school near Thurrock and their dedicated team.
The school caters for pupils from KS1-4 who are not able to access mainstream education currently due to exclusion, medical needs or for respite from their mainstream school
Applicants will enjoy support and guidance from a dedicated team, who work together to ensure the best possible outcomes for their pupils.
These posts are available for a September start (May half term may also be considered) and are a great opportunity for teachers/support staff looking to take their next step in their career. NQTs are not currently able to apply as the college is currently in special measures
To become part of this team, you must;
• Have a consistent, calm and positive attitude towards young people
• Be a team player
• Be a reflective and restorative practitioner
• Be flexible and able to deal with change
• Be upbeat and motivational
In return you will enjoy:-
• Class sizes of 6-8 students
• Teaching Assistants in most lessons
• Working in a rewarding environment
• Have opportunities for professional development across a KS1-4 setting
• Learning Mentors on site
• Working closely with a variety of different agencies
• Training in de-escalation approaches