Teachers wanted for Primary supply
- Competitive rates of pay
- Weekly fast and efficient payroll system
- Chance to work for the UK's leading Education Recruitment Agency
Primary Teachers wanted for primary Supply around Warwickshire
Your new School
Teaching Personnel are currently working with local schools that would like to build up a base of regular supply teaching staff to work on a temporary basis until the end of the academic year possibly leading to permanent roles next academic year!
Your new role
I am currently recruiting for a pool of local Supply Teachers in the local area to work on a day to day and long term basis in local schools. Hays are working in partnership with these schools and have a high demand for teachers in Primary supply teachers.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for dedicated, flexible Supply Teachers who can work at short notice in the area.
Supply teaching positions are often an excellent way of getting to know a school and they can often lead to a permanent teaching job or it is a great lifestyle decision.
The skills we look for in our Primary Supply teachers include:
- Teacher experience in the last 5 years is essential
- Willingness to promote learning and strong classroom management skills
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
- Own transport is preferable but public transport is no bar to work
- We are also looking for NQTs right through to very experienced teachers
What you'll get in return
Supply Teaching is an exciting lifestyle choice in which you are able to see many different schools and settings and manage a pleasant work/life balance. You will have a dedicated consultant working with you to find you the best possible roles, Free access to our CPD Academy, and flexibility of choosing long term or day to day work to suit your current situation.