English Graduate Cover Supervisor Role
- Located in North Leeds and central Leeds, good transport links to schools
- Working as a cover supervisor in a "Good" graded school
- Ideal for aspiring teachers, with daily pay rates of between £50-£65
Do you have an English based degree and are looking to develop your skills and experience within a Secondary School setting? Are you thinking of completing teacher training in the future and looking for the perfect opportunity to build up this experience?
Teaching Personnel are currently seeking to find enthusiastic English graduates who have an enthusiasm for teaching and making a difference in the education of children. Schools across central and North Leeds are welcoming graduates to work on a 1:1 basis and in small targeted groups to raise attainment across the English department, as well as Cover Supervisor roles across the school.
• £50 - £65 per day depending on previous experiences and skills
• Opportunity to develop additional skills through CPD courses (Teaching Personnel are in partnership with Leeds Trinity University)
• Great experience to enhance PGCE application
• 1:1 and small group work with pupils who cannot fully engage in English lessons
• Also opportunities to deliver general cover as a Cover Supervisor across the school
The schools we work with in these areas are looking for day to day candidates as well as those who can support students on a longer term basis, therefore these roles can be fully-flexible to fit around your lifestyle and availability.
All candidates are subject to full vetting and reference checks. Agy.