Cover Supervisor required for a school in the Knaresborough area.
- Cover Supervisor required for a school in the Knaresborough area.
- Suitable for experienced Cover Supervisors and Graduates
- Competitive rates of pay
Teaching personnel is currently working with a school in the Knaresborough area, which has previously been grade as a Good with Outstanding Features School by Ofsted.
The school is currently looking for a Cover Supervisor to joining their team covering a range of lessons across the curriculum.
A successful applicant should be:
• Confident at delivering lesson across the curriculum.
• Experienced working with pupils of a range of abilities.
• Have effective behaviour management techniques.
• Preferably is a English specialist with strong subject knowledge.
• Have evidence of supporting the progression of pupils across the Maths curriculum.
If this sounds like the role for you then do not hesitate and apply today!
Teaching Personnel has existed since 1996, therefore as well as flexible working hours; working with Teaching Personnel gives you access to the 'CPD Academy', which is great for those looking to develop their skills and aspiring teachers. Teaching Personnel are working in partnership with a number of leading, nationally recognised CPD providers such as the National Association of SEN and Leeds Trinity University to deliver an extensive range of career developing opportunities, covering areas such as; assessment for learning, planning for progression, effective behaviour management, teaching for learning, using data, SEND, effective adult learning support, supporting pupils with BESD, Safeguarding, etc.
Therefore to register with the market leader and have the opportunity to apply for other roles across north Yorkshire, please contact Jordan Hawkesworth on 01132240232.