Teacher of English (Permanent and Temporary position)
- Multi site college
- State of the art facilities offered to all students and teachers
- Very supporting leader of English to help get you settled in the college and develop your career
English Teacher needed, Northampton!
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a Secondary School in Moulton, Northampton who are seeking a Qualified English Teacher for a full time temporary position to start ASAP.
You will play an active role in the school's development as they continue to grow. If you are passionate about your subject and want to work in an environment where you will really make a difference, we would welcome your application.
The successful candidate will need to:
• Be a Qualified English Teacher and have experience delivering English up to A Level.
• Have excellent classroom management.
• Have good Subject Knowledge.
• Be an excellent team player.
• Be reliable.
• Be approachable.
In return you will receive:
• A competitive rate of pay
• A motivational working environment.
• Great prospects for long term work and promotion.
• A dedicated consultant with an in-depth knowledge of our industry.
• High level of support from both us and the school.
If you are a confident teacher and are interested in this rewarding position please call Sarah on 01604 521222 or email your CV to sarah.call@teaching personnel.com