Teaching Assistants specialising in EAL required
- Full & part time roles available in schools across the city
- Rewarding role supporting language acquisition
- Competitive rates of pay of up £60 per day
We are currently seeking support assistants who are bilingual to support children on a 1:1 and group basis who have English as an additional language.
Experience of working in the Education sector is essential. The work is based on a long term and short term basis in Primary schools across the city.
The work includes:
• effective support for bilingual pupils
• contributions to school awareness of the needs of bilingual pupils
• appropriate use of pupils’ bilingual skills
• contributing ideas to the planning of teaching and the assessment of learning for bilingual learners
• keeping relevant and informative records
• facilitating supportive contact with parents
If this role is of interest to you, you will be required to provide 6 years career history, references from your most recent employers and be able to provide or complete a DBS registered on the update service.
Contact Robert at Teaching Personnel for further information on 01162325200 or email at email@example.com.