Cover Supervisor - Stockport
- Work in schools that provide teacher training placements
- Daily pay rates up to £60 per day
- Teaching across a number of subjects and departments
“Good” graded Ofsted School are looking for cover supervisors.
You will have experience working in secondary schools or with young people. Cover supervisors provide on-going support to schools that have absent teachers due to sickness, course cover, trips and CPD.
If you have prior experience working within a Secondary School or educational background this would be beneficial. Applications are also welcome form anyone looking to gain experience with a view of undertaking teacher training or PGCE programme. Graduates looking to go into teaching will be provided with excellent opportunities to work as a cover supervisor.
Particular highlights working as a cover supervisor for teaching Personnel:
• Subsidised training courses offered to you throughout the year
• Working in schools that match your personality and personal preferences
• Daily pay rates of up to £60 per day
• Excellent teacher training opportunities
Cover supervisors are encouraged to take full responsibility for classes and the work that has been set for the lesson. You will be expected to have an ability to manage classes and ensure students remain on task and complete all work.
What we look for in cover supervisors;
• Professional attitude
• Willingness to go the extra mile and follow the schools procedures and policies
• Ability to motivate and engage students in their learning
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are interested in the cover supervisor position please apply straight away to be considered. Follow the link below and send a full CV to email@example.com or call the Branch on 0161 242 1794.