Cover Supervisor Tameside
- Daily pay rates up to £60 per day
- First hand teaching experience
- Working in supportive schools teaching a number of lessons and age groups
Cover supervisors required for Tameside Secondary Schools.
If you have experience working as a cover supervisor, education or youth setting this could be the perfect job for you. Graduates also looking to gain classroom experience in Secondary schools are welcome to apply for the role of cover supervisor.
Due to finances our client schools in Tameside are currently looking towards strong cover supervisors to support the staffing of their absent teachers. Cover supervisors work alone in the classroom delivering pre set work left by teachers. It is essential that you have the ability to keep students on task and have string behaviour management techniques. You will be working across different year groups and subjects as requested by the school gaining excellent experiences.
Teaching Personnel are the largest recruitment agency in the country and have a history of developing graduates, cover supervisors and teaching assistants into the profession of teaching. If you are coming to the end of a contract or looking for part time/full time work from September then we welcome your application.
Key features of being a cover supervisor;
• Hands on teaching experience as a secondary school cover supervisor
• Experience covering all subjects and year groups
• Daily pay rates starting from £50 per day
• Career development opportunities into teaching
• Regular support form a team of knowledgeable consultants
To apply please apply below the link below and send a full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like to gain more information regarding cover supervisors please contact Rob at the Manchester Secondary Branch on 0161 242 1794.