Chemistry teacher – Teacher of Chemistry
- Temporary post for remainder of this academic year
- Ideal for Chemistry teachers seeking to find permanent post
- MPS/UPS available £22,24 - £37,871)
Are you a Teacher of Chemistry looking for an exciting new opportunity in Greater Manchester? Due to a need within their Science team, our partner school in Manchester have a vacancy for a Chemistry teacher starting after October half term.
- Chemistry teacher position, Manchester school
- Start after October half term, MPS/UPS available
- Initial supply introduction with view to school contract
- “Good leadership and management” from last Ofsted inspection
- All Chemistry teachers welcome to apply, NQT or experienced
- Great support network in place for all teaching staff
- Located close to M60 motorway with great transport links
“We are looking to hire a Chemistry teacher for our hard working Science department, this is a temporary post for the full academic year in the first instance. Our expectations are high but support is unrivalled and the incoming Chemistry teacher will be given a platform to excel their teaching and become an outstanding practitioner”, Head of school.
Located in Manchester, close to the Oldham border and serving a catchment area of high white British heritage, this is a large and vastly improved secondary school with modern facilities throughout. The most recent Ofsted inspection highlighted the schools recent improvement, any Chemistry teachers interested are welcome to have a tour and meet with the department prior to an interview or teaching observation.
Chemistry teachers wishing to apply are advised to do so straight away via the option in this advert, alternatively call Ryan on 0161 242 1794 for more information.