High Level Teaching Assistant Required in GOOD Stockport Primary School.
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to cover PPA in KS2 starting January 2017
- A supportive school atmosphere with a warm and welcoming staff room environment
- Teaching Personnel offers candidates practical advice and support to develop their teaching style and increase the chances of a long-term to permanent contracts within schools.
A graded good school in Stockport needs a Higher Level Teaching Assistant (HLTA) to cover PPA in KS2 starting January 2017.
• Numeracy and Literacy Interventions in the morning and whole class cover every afternoon across KS2.
• A supportive school atmosphere with a warm and welcoming staffroom environment
• Continuous training given to ensure staff are clear and confident with all school programs; phonics, guided reading etc.
The Higher Level Teaching Assistant full-time role involves leading intervention groups in the morning and covering whole classes every afternoon. The successful candidate will use teacher lesson plans to deliver every lesson and will be expected to record and feedback assessments to the teacher. Interventions will include Literacy, Numeracy and Guided Reading sessions to bridge gaps in pupils attainment.
The Graded Good school in Stockport has an extremely supportive staff structure where enthusiastic and conscientious staff become outstanding. The atmosphere in the school is one of enthusiasm and positivity. The head teacher has a clear vision and believes in developing all staff members through ongoing course training. Pupil behaviour is excellent and the ethos of the school maintains a calm, focussed learning environment.
What Teaching Personnel Offers:
• Teaching Personnel is a leader in education recruitment and since 1996.
• We understand the pressures on NQTs and Teachers and work hard to make your life easier.
• We have placed over 100,000 teachers and Teaching Assistants.
• Teaching Personnel offers candidates practical advice and support to develop their teaching style and increase the chances of a long-term to permanent contracts within schools.
Please email - firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 242 1790