Teaching Assistant Role in Bournemouth
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Immediate Start Available
- Flexible Working Days
Our client is currently seeking teaching assistants to support young people who have been excluded from mainstream school, the children cannot cope in school at all usually and we have to think of ways to teach them that are outside the box of normal education, this can include teaching in local libraries and attending other programmes of study.
We need resilient and committed staff to support this.
We would like to hear from you if you have any of the following:
• Early Childhood Studies / Childhood Studies
• Foundation Degrees in Education
• Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools qualifications
• Support Work experience in Schools
• Special Educational Needs support experience
• Qualifications in Core Subjects Maths, English, Science, Humanities, Languages
• Sport Coach
I look forward to hearing from you over the phone on 01202558848 or via email- email@example.com