SEN Teaching Assistant
- Excellent Transport Links
- Full time and Part Time Posts
- Permanent Positions
The Priory Lodge
Wonderful SEN school in South London is seeking strong male TA’s to join their team of support staff. The Priory Lodge School is a co-educational, purpose-built day school in South West London for young people aged 5 to 19 with mild to moderate autism, Asperger syndrome and associated learning difficulties including ADHD, ODD, OCD, PDA and clinical anxiety/depression.
• Excellent experience for recent graduates who are looking to become a specialist SEN teacher.
• The opportunity to make a real difference
• Excellent transport links
• Long Term Full Time role to start ASAP (Monday – Friday 8:30 – 16:00)
The school offers a personalised, stimulating and enriched education for Primary and Secondary pupils up to A-Level standard. In addition, we offer a broad range of vocational and skills-based training and qualifications.
• Experience mentoring students with complex behavioural needs
• Energetic and dedicated with an engaging personality
• Ability to build strong relationship
• Team Teach trained is ideal but not required
• PECS desirable but not required
The school incorporates three sites: The main school, a hospital CAMHS unit and a Post-16 Learning Hub in Putney. All sites share a vision to reflect our Mission Statement ‘Enabling pupils to become successful learners, responsible citizens and confident individuals’,
If you feel you have the required qualities and experience please call 0207 593 3070 or email your CV to email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.