Full Time & Part Time Teaching Assistant roles in Belvedere, Bexley start Immediately
- Great opportunity to further your experience supporting children with ASC
- Supportive & friendly staff
- Opportunity to go on permanent contract
A new, purpose built ASD school in Belvedere, Bexley is looking for full-time and part-time TAs with ASD experience to work 1:1 with autistic pupils.
The successful candidates will work under the guidance of the class teacher. They need to have ASD experience, be able to start immediately and be able to commit to a full school term. The length of support may be extended for the right candidate and a permanent contact offered.
The hours are
• 8:30-15:30 Monday to Friday (36 hours) for the full-time position
Desirable experience and training;
• ASD experience
• Team Teach (or equivalent positive handling training)
• Good English
If you believe you have what it takes then please contact Aimee with an updated CV and covering letter outlining your ASD experience to email@example.com call 0207 593 3070.