Makaton or PECS trained TA – Mill Hill
- Walking Distance from Mill Hill Broadway Station
- Modern School with excellent resources to facilitate in learning and development
- A great opportunity to further your professional development working with primary aged pupils with ASC
An ‘Outstanding’ (rated by Ofsted) Primary School close to Mill Hill Broadway Station or Mill Hill East Overground are looking to recruit at least 3 SEN support staff to start in October 2016
The staff must be Makaton trained or have experience with PECS. This is a main stream primary school with an SEN unit for pupils on the ASC spectrum. The school has a dance studio, three football pitches and state of art equipment.
The school work solely with Teaching Personnel and I have been working with the school personally for over 3 years.
• To assist pupils on the ASC spectrum who have speech and language communication needs.
• Use Makaton and PECS to help develop speech, communication and understanding
• Working on a 1:1 basis with a child in year 4 and developing new IEP’s for the new term
• You will need to be able to commit 5 days a week 8:30 – 15:45/16:00
• Walking Distance from Mill Hill Broadway Station
• Modern School with excellent resources to facilitate in learning and development
• A great opportunity to further your professional development working with primary aged pupils with ASC
• Competitive pay rates
School aims to:
• Provide opportunities for all pupils to learn and to achieve
• Promote pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
• Prepare all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life
If you feel this role is suited for you we would love to hear from you. Call the number provided and ask to speak to Nick, Teaching Personnel’s’ Barnet Manager or send your CV and cover letter to the email address provided.