SEN Teaching Assistant, Newcastle
- Are you looking for work in an 'Good' SEN school?
- Do you have experience working with young people with SLD or Autism?
- Do you have a CACHE Level 2 or equivalent or a degree in Psychology/Early Years Studies?
Teaching Personnel are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant, experienced in supporting Autistic students for an Ofsted rated "Good" SEN School in Newcastle.
Ideally, applicants would have experience with Autism (ASC) in a Primary school setting between KS1 and KS2. Additional qualifications such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness is desired however not mandatory. We would also welcome applicants with relevant transferrable skills such as Youth Workers and Support Workers.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• 6 months experience supporting Autistic students in a mainstream or SEN setting
• NCFE/CACHE Level 2 Supporting and Learning in Schools
• Patient and nurturing mannerism with an understanding of Autism
Why apply for a job with Teaching Personnel:
• Competitive Daily Rates of Pay up to £65 per day
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague to work with us
• Unrivalled CPD opportunities including Team Teach, NASEN and our local CPD partnership
• Opportunity to work in a number of schools and SEN provisions with the help of our specialist consultants
• 20 years experience within Educational Recruitment working in partnership with a large number of Primary, Secondary and SEN Schools
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to email@example.com or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).