ASC Teaching Assistant required for October
- Opportunity to support ASC students within a rewarding school
- Opportunity to work in an "Outstanding" Rated School - OFSTED
- Competitive pay rates and opportunity for CPD
Teaching Personnel are recruiting Teaching Assistants with ASC experience for a school in Newcastle.
Ideally applicants would have experience with these needs, although not mandatory all applicants should posses the correct behaviours in order to support ASC students within the classroom. Additional training such as Team Teach and NASEN is advantageous but not essential.
Our ideal candidate will have:
• TA experience with relevant additional qualifications
• Experience supporting children with ASC or a willingness to learn
• Patient and nurturing mannerism
What you can expect:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Opportunities for continual professional development
• To work in a school rated “Outstanding” – OFSTED 2013
• To work in a rewarding school part of the Percy Hedley Foundation
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your up to date CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Tyne Tees SEN team on 0191 223 5073.
Teaching Personnel work with a large number of SEN schools across the UK, if you are interested in registering to work through Teaching Personnel, to full time or part time or to gain SEN experience please call us today to hear more.
All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS – Full assistance provided (AGY).