Teaching Assistant with Autism Experience Required for a school in Central Bradford
- A good challenge for someone who is looking to develop their skills working with pupils with ASC
- Excellent opportunity for a permanent role for the right person
- School part of a larger trust of school so lots of good CPD opportunities through school and Teaching Personnel
A dynamic and forward looking school that prepares their children for life ar currently looking for a Teaching Assistant who has a background in working with pupils with Autism.
The school believe education should be engaging and highly motivational. They aim for all pupils to leave their school being confident readers, writers and mathematicians. Achieving this requires hard work and determination from pupils, staff and parents
The right candidate will be experienced and happy:
• To support individual students to access the curriculum, ie to facilitate access to lessons reinforcing the teacher’s instructions in a visual format.
• To work to the direction of the teacher and to support the set up of individual schedules and work systems.
• To help the students work as independently as possible.
• To help supervise students at designated lunch or break times as directed by the teacher.
• You will also have additional responsibilities that relate to assisting the class teacher with wider class/school responsibilities.
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Attiya on the details below. All candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.