ASD teaching assistant needed for a lovely Camden school - IMMEDIATE STARTS
- Access to CPD courses
- Fantastic opportunity for career development
- Competitive rates of pay
A school in Camden is looking to recruit an inspiring teaching assistant with at least one years experience working with ASD students. The ideal candidate will be expected:
- To provide support to students who have Autism, learning difficulties/disabilities and mental health issues/high anxiety
- To liaise with teacher in charge to identify areas of need and assist in the development of learning strategies to address these.
- To assist, under the supervision of the teacher in charge, with the teaching of individuals or groups of students in all subjects
- To attend and participate in regular meetings and student reviews as required.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking for their next challenging role in an inner city school with a good network of support and an established behavioural structure.
If you are interested in this position in this position or know someone who might be then please contact Sean Tabner on 0207 593 3072