ASC Teaching Assistant Stockport SK1
- • Opportunity to work in a well known school in East Manchester School SK2, Stockport
- • Immediate Start
- • Salary – Main pay scale (£14,000-£18,000)
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a client primary school in Stockport, Offerton area SK2 and are looking to appoint a teaching assistant to work with a child with autism on a 1:1 basis. The school would welcome applicants with experience of autism/ ADHD/ PMLD/ Global Delay both in and out of a school setting.
Highlights of the role ;
- Working on a 1:1 basis with a pupil with Autism
- Will work closely with the schools SENCO
- Opportunity for a long-term contract
- Large and popular primary school
- Predominately based in the year 5 with the pupil but may be required to help across school
The school is a large, 2 and a half form entry primary school in East Manchester School, Offerton area in Stockport SK2. This is a good school with a very supportive senior leadership team. Pupils are of mixed faith and heritage and this school serves the local community well.
This “Good” school are looking to appoint a specialist teaching assistant with experience of working with children or young people with ASC. Alternatively if you are a graduate of psychology and understand the theory behind autism and the autistic spectrum your interest would be welcomed. The school provides a great infrastructure and support network along with a fantastic SENCO to work closely with.
To be considered – please email your CV to Lana.email@example.com or for more information about the school please contact the East Manchester Primary branch of Teaching Personnel Ltd on 0161 242 1790.