Early Years SEN Teaching Assistant, M14
- Work on a 1:1 basis with a pupil with ASC
- Work in a "GOOD" Roman Catholic school
- Long term opportunity
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a “GOOD” client school in Fallowfield, M14. The position is to work full time supporting a child on a 1:1 basis a child with ASC. The pupil will be new to the early years unit and as a result this post will initially be a long term supply post with a view to a permanent appointment.
The incoming Teaching Assistant will be required to support a boy in the Early years with the following additional needs:
• Disruptive aggressive behaviour
• Verbally and physically aggressive
The school require somebody who has
• Psychology graduate
• Experience of working with children on a 1:1 basis is desirable
• Experience of working with ASC, SEMH or Challenging Behaviours is desirable
• Has a calm but firm approach to Support work
This is a two form entry primary school in Fallowfield area of Manchester with over 400 pupils on roll. OFSTED state "Respect and tolerance for all is a golden thread that runs throughout the school. Pupils` behaviour shines in the classroom and the playground." Pupils are of R.C faith with a wide range of ethnic diversity. The school are looking to appoint after a trial day basis and the role is to commence in the new academic year.
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in working as a teaching assistant then please email your CV via the “apply now” link below, interviews are being arranged for an immediate start
Please email your CV to Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org straight away or call 0161 242 1792.