Primary Teacher Bury
- Are you a specialist Primary teacher looking for a permanent position at an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ school?
- Are you looking for an opportunity to teach young people with Autism Spectrum Conditions?
- Are you looking for a school that offers a supportive environment and regular CPD opportunities?
Our partner school is on Ofsted graded 'outstanding' provision which caters for the Primary age group. The young people in this school have various barriers to learning ranging from SLD, PMLD, and ASC. The school are now hoping to employ a Primary Teacher who can support and reflect the school’s ‘outstanding’ ethos to teach a KS2 Autism class.
The class where the successful Teacher will be deployed has two permanently employed Teaching Assistants and one HLTA. Due to the sudden departure of the previous Teacher the class has struggled to make significant academic progress, so the successful applicant must be ready and prepared for a challenge.
The role will involve Teaching children who are at different stages of the spectrum. Some of the children are non-verbal and therefore require a teacher who can communicate using alternative methods such as PECS.
To apply for this exciting position, you must -
* be familiar with the primary curriculum
* be able to teach at the lower P-levels
* have experience of working within a specialist school
* be able to commit to temporary to permanent contract
If you would like to apply for this position please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org additionally you can call the office on 01612421795 for more information.