1:1 Behaviour support required part time in Belper (DE56)!
- 1:1 beahviour support for a pupil in Reception (FS2) on a part time basis.
- A fantastic opportunity to work provide specialist support and make a difference.
- Competitive rates of pay and access to our CPD courses including Team Team.
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client school based in Belper (DE56), North Derbyshire, who require a Teaching Assistant who specialises in Behaviour support. The School require part time, long term support for a Reception (FS2) pupil with ADHD who displays highly challenging, disrupting and sometimes physical behaviour within class.
The school are looking for a strong, experienced behaviour specialist who is outgoing but firm with boundaries, to work on a 1:1 basis with the pupil within their Foundation Stage provision.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Highly experienced with pupils who display challenging and physical behaviour (minimum of 1 year experience).
- Team Teach or any other behaviour de-escalation training is desirable but not essential.
- Outgoing personality with the ability to form good positive relationships but must be firm with boundaries.
The school offers a highly supportive and friendly team who are dedicated to providing every pupil with the support they require and deserve.
For more information on this role, or to discuss other work opportunities with Teaching Personnel, please contact Georgina on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration with Teaching Personnel is subject to an Enhance Child Workforce DSB registered to the Update Service, good references and a registration interview in branch. Please call for more information.